A discreet orthodontic device, Invisalign® is the transparent alternative for gradually straightening incorrectly positioned teeth.
Treat yourself to an Invisalign® treatment to straighten your teeth: make an appointment today!
A discreet orthodontic device
Invisalign® improves the aesthetic and functional aspects of your smile by gradually straightening your teeth using a series of transparent, smooth and removable trays.
Poorly positioned teeth are not the only reason to choose Invisalign®:
- overlap can cause tooth fracture and increased risk of cavities and gum disease;
- Incorrectly positioned jaws may cause premature wear of teeth and jaw stress, which may cause some other oral health complications.
How it works?
If your dentist determines that Invisalign® is the right treatment for you:
- x-rays and impressions of your mouth will be taken;
- your impressions will then be studied and examined to estimate the movement of your teeth during the treatment and their final appearance;
- a series of transparent aligners will be made to move your teeth progressively;
- On average, patients must replace their aligners every two weeks.